My day was good. I worked with John; he was almost perfect behavior-wise and adorable. I’ve been tired all day. I had some ideas I needed to write before I lost them.
Ever since law school ended for the semester, I’ve endured awful urges to purge! I think it is two-fold. On one hand, during the semester, I could easily tell my eating disorder to go away by rationalizing that purging would make studying more difficult. I no longer have that excuse. Furthermore, with Christmas fast approaching there are ample opportunities to over-eat. So, I am eating more than usual and feeling sick-full. It is tough because I haven’t purged in…actually, I can’t remember the last time I purged! Looking at logs I keep, my record is a few months long. Right now, I’m going to take a nap and hope when I wakeup the feeling is bearable.
- Purging (xygnarlymad.wordpress.com)
- Binge and Purge (nomagicspells.wordpress.com)
- Struggling (zuzuspetals2013.wordpress.com)
- a brief reprieve (onegirlarmystrong.wordpress.com)
- Prevent Death From Bulimia By NOT Doing This (waragainsteatingdisorder.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know Why You Cannot Stop Bulimia? (waragainsteatingdisorder.wordpress.com)
- I’m Smarter than This (ememelle.wordpress.com)
- Accomplishment (katieroseking.wordpress.com)
- Purging (itsbeginningtheysaid.wordpress.com)